Patents and Awards
Patents for 2020-2021
Awards for 2020-2021
Ahmed Sherbeeny, (Certificate of Appreciation in recognition of participating in the Eighth Undergraduate Research Competition).
Patents for 2019-2020
Awards for 2019-2020
- Mohammed Alkahtani Distinguished Professor Award”, society of IEOM
- Mohammed Alkahtani (Industrial Engineering and Operations Management), dedication in Teaching, Learning, and Mentoring and Achievements in the field of Industrial Engineering, presented 27th of November 2019 during the GCC IEOM Conference, Prince Sultan University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, November 26-28, 2019
- Chintakindi Sanjay Honorary Doctorate – Doctor of Science in Engineering, Swahili University, Republic of Panama, USA, Feb. 2020
Patents for 2018-2019
- Abdulrahman Al-Ahmari, Abdullah Alfaify, Mohamed Hamid “Adjustable build envelope for powder bed fusion machines” US10065242B1, September 4, 2018.
- Saad Alabdulkarim “Assistive device for heavy tool operation” US 10, 328, 539 B1,: Jun. 25, 2019.
- Saad Alabdulkarim “Wearable load carrier” US 10, 342, 319 B1, Jul. 9, 2019.
Awards for 2018-2019
- Ateekh Ur Rehman, “Excellent Researcher Award”, College of Engineering, KSU, 10 April 2019.
- Saqib Anwar, “Excellence in Scientific Research-first award”, College of Engineering, KSU, 10 April 2019.
- Shafiq Ahmad, Excellent Researcher Award, College of Engineering, 10-04-2019
- Ahmed M. El-Sherbeeny Recognized for the supervision and development of the College of Engineering Alumni and Employment Unit activities during the period from Aug. 2013 until September 15, 2018.
- Shafiq Ahmad, Supervising Distinguished Senior Graduation Project, BAE Systems, May 2019
- (2nd place in IED, 8th place in the college)
- Tamer Mohamed Khalaf, Supervising Distinguished Senior Graduation Project, BAE Systems, May 2019 (Three prizes: 2nd place, 6th place and 11th place)
- Mamdooh Al-Saud, Ali Ahmed and Abdulrahman. A. Al-Ahmari “MULTI-ROTOR VERTICAL AXIS WIND TURBINE” US 9,752,556 Bl; United States Patent; Sep.5,2017.
- Atef Mohammed Abdo Ghaleb, Mohamed Ali Eissa Saleh, Adham Mohamed Azzat Ragab, System for forming a T-shaped tubular fitting, US 9586248 B1, United States Patent and Trademark Office, March 7th 2017.
- Prof. Abdulrahman Al-Ahmari, US Patent, Dual Axis Solar Tracker: apparatus and method”- US Patent, US8895836B2, 25 Nov. 2014.
- Prof. Saeed Darwich, European patent No (EP 12170166) (Computer implemented method of preoperatively determining the optimized external shape of a prosthetic femoral hip stem, Acquired on 25 March, 2015.
- Dr Saeed Darwish, A US patent on Automatic Tooth Extraction Tool.
- Dr Saeed Darwish, A US patent on Hip joint Design.
- Mohamd Karim, Md. Akhtaruzzaman, Asharfulislam, and Abdulrahman Al-Ahmari, DI-THIAZOLYL-BENZOLE BASED SENSITIZERS AND THEIR USE IN PHOTOVOLTAIC CELL, US office5, Nov 2013
- Saaed Darwish, Abdulrahman Al-Ahmari, Khaled Alsaleh, and Abdulmohsen Albadah, An Automobile Design, US office,9 April 2013.
- Saaed Darwish, Abdulnaser Daood, Gamal Darwish, Abdulrahman Al-Ahmari, Tooth extraction tool, US office, 27 Aug 2013.
- Prof. Mohamed Zaki Ramadan Osman: Ergonomic Arabic Keyboard, Patent NO.: US D667, 414 S, Dated: Sep. 18,2012.
- Dr. Khaled Alsaleh:Automobile Industrial Prototype, US P.O. US D679,628, 9 April, 2013.
• Bashir Salah, Mohamed Alkahtani, Best track paper in IEOM 2017 Morocco
• Prof. Abulaziz Al-Tamimi Awarded best paper in Proceedings of the 2015 International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, Dubai, UAE, March 3–5, 2015.
• Dr. Sabeur Elkosantini, Distinguished Researcher Award for the academic year 2014-2015, College of Engineering, King Saud University
• Dr Saeed Darwish , The Golden Medal in Geneva Innovation 2014.
• Dr Saeed Darwish, The best research project in the College of Engineering 2014.
• Dr Saeed Darwish, The Best IE graduation project in 2014.
• Dr Saeed Darwish, Abdulnaser Daood, Gamal Darwish, Abdulrahman Al-Ahmari, Inventions Geneva, International Exhibition of Inventions of Geneva, Geneva/Switzerland, 4/April /2014.
• Prof. Ibrahim Al-Harkan, Dr. Mohamed Naceur Azaiez:
• Students: Abderrahman Alazba, Moncer Hariga, and Mohamed Al-FAwzan: Al-Marai Prize for research Excellence on best research work on water resources for year 1428: on the project: "Development of a Decision Support System for Optimal Irrigation Water Use and Crop Selection" (2001/2005), sponsored by KACST, Saudi Arabia.
• Prof. Mhammed Louly: The first prize (best paper) of the young researcher paper competition at the International Conference on Modeling and Simulation MOSIM, France, April 2001.