Control and Automation Lab
This laboratory is concerned with providing experience and training for the IE students on the principle of automating the manufacturing processes and machinery using PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) and also using PC as controller. The Control and Automation Lab is equpped wit the following:
- Five Stations of Siemens PLC and HMI.
- Proximity, optical and contact logic sensors.
- Logic pneumatic sensor and actuators.
- Electric servo-motors and amplifiers.
- Set of mechanical and electric fixture to build the controlled system.
For more information about the IED laboratories, please download the following IE bulletin: