Industrial advisory board
King Saud’s university has been known to collaborate with experienced individuals in the industry. The following are members of the Industrial Advisory Board here at KSU:
- Prof. Ali Alsamhan (Member), Chairman of Industrial Engineering Department (KSU).
- Dr. Mohammed Alkahtani, Vice-dean of Advanced Manufacturing Institute (KSU).
- Dr. Khalid Al-Saleh (Member) CEO, Riyadh Valley Company, Associate Professor, Industrial Engineering Department (KSU).
- Dr. Ibrahim Al-harkan (Member), General Director for Entrepreneurship Institute (KSU).
- Prof. Abdulrahman Al-Ahmari (Member), Supervisor of Raytheon Chair for Systems Engineering (KSU).
- Dr. Adel Al-Shayea, Associate Professor, Industrial Engineering Department (KSU).
- Dr. Abdullah Yahia AlFaify, Coordinator of Academic Accreditation Unit, IED (KSU).
- Eng. Abdulaziz Al-khorayef (Member), General Manager Steel & Mechanical Works at Alkhorayef Industries Co.
- Eng. Bandar Al-Zamil (Member), Vice President of Zamil Group.
- Eng. Adel Alkhodairy (Member), CEO, Local Content and Government Procurement Authority.
- Eng. Suliman Almazroaa (Member), CEO, at National Industrial Development & Logistics Program "NIDLP".
- Eng. Saadon Alsaadon (Member), Senior Consultant, Devoteam Co.
- Dr. Riyad Al Elshaikh, Smaal & Medium Enterprises General Authority, KSA.
- Eng. Abdulmajeed ElSaady (Member), I-plast factory, KSA.
- Eng. Majed Alrefaay (Member), Vice President of Energy Sector, AEP.
- Eng. Abdullah Alsamhan (Member), General Manager for International Cable Systems Management, STC.