|( Master of Science Program in Civil Engineering ( Thesis–Based|
The Master of Science Program in Civil Engineering is designed to:
1. Satisfy the increasing need for enhancing skills of civil engineers.
2. Allow B.Sc. degree holders to pursue areas of interest and develop their capabilities by acquiring advanced knowledge and techniques.
3. Produce graduates who are able to conduct scientific research independently.
4. Explore ways of improving the practice of civil engineering profession in the K.S.A.
5. Activate the scientific research and enhance the cooperation between the university and private and governmental sectors.
|Tracks and Courses|