· Oversees the implementation of goals, policies, and regulations for student affairs.
· It deals with students' topics and takes the necessary recommendations regarding them while maintaining the stability of the evaluation criteria for these topics.
· He raises recommendations for disciplinary cases to students according to the university's disciplinary list.
· Keeps a record of all student topics discussed.
· Parents of students receive 3 warnings.
· Administratively supervises the Student Affairs Unit.
· He implements the decisions issued against students and to raise them to the agent's happiness.
· Responds to all transactions received by the unit after studying and completing all its aspects.
· Decide on requests for double the period, warnings, re-registration, alternative tests, and deletion of class.