|Quality and Accreditation Committee|
The committee is associated directly with the Vice Deanship for Development and Quality.
- Dean (Chairman of the Committee).
- Vice Dean for Development and Quality (Committee Coordinator).
- Vice-Dean for Educational and Academic Affairs (Member).
- Vice-Dean for Graduate Studies and Scientific Research (Member).
- Head of the quality unit (member).
- Chairmen of the academic departments (members).
- Heads of quality and academic accreditation units in the academic programs (members).
- Secretary of the committee.
- Spreading the quality and academic accreditation culture among the faculty of Engineering, and follow-up related activities, to maintain a high-quality performance.
- Follow-up activities of sub-committees in the academic departments and help them carry out their functions.
- Direct supervision of accreditation process and identify all activities and needs related to academic programs and the overall management process..
- Implementation of the requirements of quality management system for King Saud University, (KSU-QMS) and follow-up with the Vice Rector for Development and Quality, academic departments and management of the college.