The industrial advisory Committee of the College is an advisory body that provides advice to the dean of the college to contribute to the continuous improvement of the college’s academic programs, in directing its future policies and evaluating its strategic plans. It is also the link with the governmental and professional community sectors.
- Professor Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Alhaider, Former COE dean and faculty member in the electrical engg. dept., KSU.
- Engineer Abdulrahman bin Abdulaziz AlFadhel, Manager Saudi Aramco Riyadh Refinery.
- Prince Dr. Bandar bin Abdullah Al-Meshari, Assistant Minister of Interior for Technical Affairs.
- Engineer Abdullam bin Ahmed Bugshan, Manager of Arabian Bugshan Group.
- Engineer Khalid Bin Saad Al Rashed, Executive VP of Planning, Strategic and Business Development, Saudi Electricity Co.
- Engineer Tariq bin Othman Al-Qasabi, Board Chairman of Dallah Health Services.
- Dr. Mohammed bin Abdullah AlJlayl, Business Architecture General Manager at stc.
- Dr. Fahad Al-Shereh, VP Energy Efficiency and Carbon Management. Sabic.
- Engineer Fahd Alkuaik, Deputy Governor for Business Support, Saudi Standards, Meteorology and Quality Organization (SASO)