|Permanent Committee for Quality and Academic Accreditation|
The Permanent Committee for Quality and Academic Accreditation at the College of Engineering was established by the decision of the College Dean, and it is a committee linked to the College Agency for Development and Quality.
- Dean of the College (Chairman of the Committee)
- Vice Dean for Development and Quality (Committee Coordinator)
- College Vice Dean (Member)
- Vice Dean for Educational and Academic Affairs (Member)
- Vice Dean for Postgraduate Studies and Scientific Research (member)
- Head of the College Quality Unit (Member)
- Heads of academic departments (members)
- Heads of Quality and Academic Accreditation Units in Academic Programs (members)
- Committee Secretary
DUTIES OF THE COMMITTEE
The duties of the committee include the following, in addition to the other work assigned to it by the Dean of the College:
- Spreading the culture of quality and academic accreditation among the faculty staff, and preparing for activities supporting it to maintain a high-quality level of performance.
- Following up on the quality and academic accreditation committees in academic departments and supporting them in carrying out their tasks.
- Direct supervision of the academic accreditation process, defining all requirements and activities related to academic programs and college administration.
- Implementation of the requirements of the quality management system at King Saud University, and follow-up with the Vice-Presidency for Development and Quality and the departments of the academic college and college administration.