College of Engineering Graduates Council
The Council Objectives:
- Enhancing communication and establishing the principle of the exchange of views and information between the College of Engineering and graduates as well as graduates among themselves.
- Strengthening the community support for the college.
- Benefiting from the experiences of college graduates.
The Council Responsibilities:
- Supporting and Organizing the College’s graduate’s annual gathering.
- Working on the diversity of the gathering venue in Saudi Arabian provinces.
- Communicating with COE graduates and encouraging them to attend the annual gathering.
- Participating in establishing COE graduates database.