Higher Diploma in Occupational Safety
|Higher Diploma in Occupational Safety|
The Higher Diploma in Occupational Safety Engineering is designed to:
1. Preparing safety systems strategies.
2. Analysing risk in the workplace and designing effective safety programs to deal with hazards.
3. Preparing plans to execute safety programs.
4. Operating safety programs.
5. Reviewing safety programs and monitoring their effectiveness.
6. Evaluating safety programs by comparing their results with applicable safety standards in Saudi Arabia.
7. Mastering ways of improving awareness of safety importance in the workplace.
8. Mastering methods to spread occupational safety culture.
9. Evaluating and reviewing safety system programs in different types of workplaces.
|Tracks and Courses|