|Strategic Plan Committee|
The committee is associated with the College Vice Deanship for Development and Quality. Its members are:
• Dean (Chairman of the Committee)
• Vice Dean for Development and Quality (Committee Coordinator)
• Head of the College Quality Unit (member)
• Head of the College Development Unit (member)
• Heads of the Strategic Plan Committees for academic departments (members)
• Secretary of the Committee.
1- Formulation of the college vision, mission and strategic objectives, and updating in accordance of new development
2- Developing and updating the strategic plan of the college including the policies, programs and performance indicators in order to achieve the college vision and mission and strategic objectives.
3- Follow up the implementation of development projects to achieve the strategic objectives.
4- Follow-up achievement of the key performance indicators for development projects.
5- Prepare follow-up reports of implementing the strategic objectives and forward them to the University Deanship for Development.