|Graduate Studies Unit|
Tasks of the Graduate Studies Unit
• Supervising the development and revision of the rules for admission for new graduate students.
• Supervising the special activities for attracting prospective graduate students.
• Contacting the Deanship of Graduate Studies and the College Departments and related administrative units regarding graduate students’ affairs.
• Follow up all graduate students’ procedures.
• Supervising the admission and registration of newly admitted graduate students.