You are here


Forms used to process some administrative procedures 
  1. Course Text Book application form
  2. Result Modification Form
  3. Compensation Application for University Correspondence Fees for Admission and Visa Fees Form
  4. A declaration of commencement of work in the Civil Engineering Department during the extension period
  5. Information statement to extend the service of a faculty member
  6. Clearance certificate for traveling during summer vacation
  7. Request for travel approval of employee during official holidays and missions form
  8. Sponsorship
  9. Clearance Form (from the College)
  10. Office hours form
  11. Form for assigning an alternative professor to teach a course
  12. Task assignment form
  13. Extension of faculty members (and similars) services
  14. Request from the College of Engineering warehouse form
  15. Detecting a cheating case form
  16. Application for extension of faculty member services form
  17. Invigilators application form
  18. After vacation joining form
  19. Emergency & Regular leave form

Last Update On: 02, Oct 2020 at 06:26 pm