Quality and Accreditation Committee
The committee is associated directly with the Vice Deanship for Development and Quality, and includes:
• Dean (Chairman of the Committee)
• Vice Dean for Development and Quality (Committee Coordinator)
• Vice Dean (Member)
• Vice-Dean for Academic Affairs (Member)
• Vice-Dean for Graduate Studies and Scientific Research (Member)
• Head of the quality unit (member)
• Chairmen of academic departments (members)
• Heads of quality and academic accreditation units for academic programs (members)
• Secretary of the committee
1- Spreading the quality and academic accreditation culture among the faculty of Engineering, and follow-up related activities, to maintain a high-quality performance.
2- Follow-up activities of sub-committees in the academic departments and help them carry out their functions.
3- Direct supervision of accreditation process and identify all activities and needs related to academic programs and the overall management process..
4- Implementation of the requirements of quality management system for King Saud University, (KSU-QMS) and follow-up with the Vice Rector for Development and Quality, academic departments and management of the college.