Main Tasks of the Vice Deanship
● Spreading of quality concept and culture and supervising its application at the college level.
● Prepare the College strategic plan and follow up its execution projects.
● Plan the process of obtaining institutional and academic accreditations and maintain them.
● Supervise the awareness programs of the academic units on the requirements of institutional and academic accreditations.
● Follow up the process of assessment and continuous improvement of the College academic programs.
● Encourage the College staff to participate in the program activities of the deanship of skills development in the University.
● Setup and follow up the implementation of plans for internal training and development programs for College staff.
● Supervise the preparation of the College annual report and its distribution to the entities of interest, after its approval by the dean.
● Follow up the development of the college educational facilities.
● Supervise the development of the College website.
● Follow up the process of continuous evaluation, awards and incentives for distinguished performance in educational and research fields.
● Supervise and follow up the development of agreements and protocols for cultural cooperation with educational and research institutes.
● Follow up the development and the execution of common academic programs and twining with other universities.
● Supervise the setup of specialized engineering workshops for the private or public sectors.
● Encourage the establishment of distinguished scientific research chairs and centers.
● Execute other tasks assigned by the dean of the College.