· Supervising the statistical work of students registered in engineering courses for the current semester.
· He supervises the calculation of the number of students expected in the next semester.
· He supervises the preparation of study schedules for each level in the departments of the college and provides professors and classrooms.
· He coordinates with other colleges that teach courses for engineering students regarding the number of classes required, dates and halls.
· He supervises the issuance of the comprehensive academic schedule for course dates, hall numbers and names of professors for all subjects, in cooperation with the Deanship of Admission and Registration.
· He supervises the announcement of the classroom schedule for each hall in order to guide the professors and students to their lecture halls
· It continues to equip classrooms in terms of the number of chairs, air conditioning, lighting ... etc.
· Continues to update schedule during registration process to solve registration related problems.