|Practical Training Unit|
· It supervises the summer training program.
· It supervises the collection of information on training bodies, annually expanding and maintaining the information base, and making amendments to the names and addresses of these bodies.
· Contact training authorities to obtain training opportunities for students.
· Supervises the distribution of training opportunities to students and solves related problems.
· Coordinates with companies that have specific requirements for students wishing to train in them.
· Contributes to solving students' problems after the training period.
· It evaluates weekly reports on training as well as confidential reports on students' performance during the training period.
· Ensures completion of summer training requirements for prospective graduates.
· Approves summer training reports.