|Admission requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical Engineering|
It is required that the applicant:
1. The applicant should obtain a master's degree in electrical engineering from King Saud University or equivalent.
2. The applicant has obtained a TOEFL score of no less than (500 PBT or 61 in the IBT or 173 CBT) or 5.5 in IELTS or 83 in the Standardized Test of English Proficiency (STEP).
3. Passing the GRE test with a GPA of no less than 151 (650) in the quantitative part.
4. If the student obtained a master's degree from the Department of Electrical Engineering with a score of no less than 4.25 within a period not exceeding two years from submitting the doctorate, he is exempted from the third condition.
5. Achieving the conditions of the Deanship of Graduate Studies specified in the unified regulations for postgraduate studies in Saudi universities.