|Aim & Scope|
Journal of King Saud University [Engineering Sciences] (JKSUES) is a Peer-reviewed Journal published bi-annually. It is hosted and published by Elsevier B.V. JKSUES is devoted to a wide range of sub-fields in the Engineering Sciences. JKSUES welcome articles of interdisciplinary nature. List below are the areas covered by JKSUES:
• Chemical Engineering such as Mass transfer enhancement, Heat transfer as well as momentum transfer, Catalysis and its characterization, Catalytic chemical reaction, Process synthesis, Chemical and Petrochemical Industries Phosphate manufacturing processing, Material and Electrochemical Industries as well as corrosion and hydrogen production, Desalination, Advanced Process control application, Hydrodynamics of gas lift reactors, Modeling and simulation and other related areas.
• Civil Engineering such as Structural Engineering, Hydraulics and Fluid Mechanics, Environmental Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Survey, Water Resources, and other related areas.
• Electrical Engineering such as High Voltage, Power System Simulator, Automatic Control, Electronics, Microelectronics, Electrical Communications, Electrical Measurements, Electrical Circuits, Electrical Machines, Nuclear Engineering, Digital Logic, Microprocessor, Telecommunication Engineering, and other related areas.
• Industrial Engineering such as Manufacturing Processes, CAD/CAM, Operations Research, Control and Automation, Product Design, Motion and Time Studies, Metrology, Human factors, CIM, Maintainability and Reliability, Manufacturing Materials, and other related areas.
• Mechanical Engineering such as Micro structural Analysis, Heat Treatment, Hardness and Mechanical Tests, Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Control, Mechanical Vibration, air conditioning and its application and other related areas.
• Petroleum Engineering such as Enhanced Oil Recovery, Environmental, Sand Production Control, Formation Damage, and other related areas.
• Nano Technology, Renewable Energy, Bioengineering and Novel Engineering Applications.
All articles published represent the opinions of the authors and do not reflect the official policy of the Journal.
King Saud University nor Elsevier assumes no responsibility for any injury and/or damage to persons, property as a matter of product liability, negligence, or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products, instructions, or ideas contained in the material herein. Because of rapid advances in engineering and sciences, in particular, independent verification of diagnoses and dosages, mathematical model and computer program should be made.
Although all advertising material is expected to conform to ethical standards, inclusion in this publication does not constitute a guarantee or endorsement of the quality or value of such product or of the claims made of it by its manufacturer.
Full text available on ScienceDirect.
The publication of this journal is made possible through financial support of King Saud University, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Prof. Anis Hamzah Fakeeha
College of Engineering, King Saud University,
Riyadh P.O. Box 800, Riyadh 11421, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
King Saud University Press
King Saud University
P.O. Box 68953
Riyadh 11537, Saudi Arabia
2017 King Saud University. Production and hosting by Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.