Objectives of the Alumni and Employment Website
1. Building an information database dedicated to alumni through registration on the website, as well as updating personal, career-related information, and CV’s on a regular basis.
2. Assisting in establishing communication amongst alumni and with the college of engineering through alumni blogs, alumni search engine, and contact page for inquiries directed to the
Alumni and Employment Unit.
3. Assisting alumni in keeping up-to-date with college news and announcements, which are updated regularly.
4. Assessing the needs and opinions of the college alumni through academic accreditation surveys, which are completed electronically through the website.
5. Assisting college alumni in locating and directly applying for job opportunities advertised by companies registered on the website.
6. Developing an information database for companies through registration on the website, and regularly updating their profile, and making this information accessible for college alumni.
7. Advertising company news, events, and activities, and displaying this to college alumni.
8. Assessing the needs and opinions of companies regarding employment and college alumni through academic accreditation surveys completed electronically through the website.