Main Tasks of the Quality Unit
● Follow up the execution of the Quality Management System (ISO 2000:9001).
● Set up systems, criteria and different forms to assess the various College activities.
● Supervise the implementation of the University Strategy related to quality at the College level.
● Supervise the training in the field of quality Management.
● Analyze and evaluate the results of training programs related to quality.
● Supervise the evaluation of College performance levels.
● Execute and follow up the academic accreditation.
● Supervise the formulation and the execution of the College strategic plans.
● Follow up the procedures for awards of excellence within College.
● Execute any other tasks that are assigned to the unit and related to the quality and its application.