EE Program Faculty Patents 2016-2020
- K. Issa, M. A. Ashraf, W. T. Sethi, H. Fathallah, and S. Alshebeili, "Omnidirectional ultra-wideband antenna," ed: US Patent D891,404, 2020.
- M. A. Ashraf, W. T. Sethi, K. Issa, H. Fathallah, and S. Alshebeili, "Ultra-wideband unipole antenna," ed: US Patent D890,145, 2020.
- T. A. Alshawi, A. A.-E. Asma'A, and S. A. Alshebeili, "Method of tracking and navigation for a dental instrument," ed: Google Patents, 2019.
- Wazie . M. Abdulkawi and Abdel-Fattah A. Sheta, "Reconfigurable Resonators for Chipless RFID Applications," United States Patent US10211498B1, 2019.
- M. R. Abdel-Rahman, M. A. Alduraibi, and B. Ilahi, "Thermal sensing layer for microbolometer and method of making the same," ed: US Patent 10,481,006, 2019.
- A. M. A. Noman, A. A. Alshammaa, K. E. Addoweesh, A. A. A. Alabduljabbar, and A. I. Alolah, "Hybrid CHB-TVSI multilevel voltage source inverter," ed: Google Patents, 2018.
- A. A. A. Alshammaa, A. M. A. Noman, K. E. Addoweesh, A. A. A. Alabduljabbar, and A. I. Alolah, "Multilevel cascade hexagonal voltage source converter with isolated DC sources," ed: Google Patents, 2018.
- A. F. A. Sheta and M. A. S. Alkanhal, "Tunable filter comprising a microstrip patch having symmetrical slots, asymmetrical feed lines and a plurality of diodes," ed: Google Patents, 2017.
- S. H. Al-ghannam and Y. Khan, "GSM/GPRS based method, system and computer programs to determine and locate high impedance faults on medium voltage distribution networks in high resistivity," ed: Google Patents, 2016.