Main Tasks of the Development Unit
● Plan and execute College projects related to the improvement and development.
● Develop and execute joint study programs with other universities.
● Supervise the development of staff capabilities through effective training programs.
● Analyze and evaluate results of training programs for the college staff.
● Analyze and evaluate results of self-study reports emanating from the departments and the administration.
● Supervise the development of the College staff skills in the use of modern technologies.
● Encourage the establishment of distinguished scientific chairs and research centers.
● Supervise the development of agreements and protocols for cultural cooperation with educational and scientific institutions at the local, regional and international levels.
● Publish educational and development bulletins and newsletters such as "College of Engineering Community Newsletter".