|Committee for Occupational Safety|
Tasks of the College Committee for Occupational Safety
The following tasks of the committee for occupational safety have been approved at the committee second meeting held on Monday 3rd, 1435H:
- Follow up implementation of instructions and requirements of occupational safety in all college sites including laboratories.
- Follow up on provision of the means of fire protection and its efficiency and readiness.
- The periodical inspection of all college facilities to verify the implementation of safety requirements to ensure prevention of work accidents and occupational injuries.
- Evaluate the risk of work environment, and prepare and provide guidance instructions for means of safe work.
- Coordination to train employees on the use of fire prevention tools and evacuation procedures in case of emergency.
- Coordination to conduct mock evacuation plans in case of emergency.
- Prepare reports on various cases of accidents and undertake decisions to resolve causes.
- Study cases of safety violation and encroachment that have been submitted to the committee.