Industrial Engineering Department Goals and Objectives
Goal (1): Empower industrial engineering graduate with technical, social, and professional capabilities enabling them to work in the competitive global engineering environment.
- Objective 1: Equipping the students with the appropriate knowledge, skills, and tools to design, operate and analyze industrial production systems.
- Objective 2: Impeding in industrial engineering graduate besides leadership and long-life learning behaviors, the understanding of industrial engineering profession, ethics, and responsibilities.
Goal (2): Promote industrial engineering graduate competency through distinguished educational support.
- Objective 3: Maintaining high quality faculty members, teaching assistants, technicians, and laboratories.
- Objective 4: Promoting continuous engagement of industrial engineering students in community and industry.
Goal (3): Promote the industrial engineering profession.
- Objective 5: Strengthen the relation with government, public and private sectors by organizing conferences and symposia, delivering short courses and seminars, promoting consultancy, and providing professional laboratory services.
- Objective 6: Professional development and research work by encouraging scientific publishing and active participation in professional conferences and meetings.