Main Tasks of the Community Services & Continuous Education Unit
- Coordination between the college departments in order to determine the:
- Specialized engineering workshops that could be offered to engineers from public or private sectors.
- Available technical and laboratory capabilities that could be utilized in offering studies, consultancies and services to the public and private sectors.
- Programs, workshops and activities that could be offered to college staff and students.
- Preparation of pamphlets that list technical, laboratory and workshops that could be offered to public and private sectors.
- Coordination with high schools for the organization of introductory trips to the different College departments.
- Study the feasibility of the execution of the required programs, workshops, and activities to College staff using the capabilities available to the College.
- Determination, through questionnaires and field visits, of the needs of public and private sectors from workshops and services.
- Preparation of periodic bulletin for College events, activities, and news under the name of "College of Engineering Community Newsletter".